Along with the eating and drinking, we will have an open conversation about the role of education and the function of schools in our current era.
- What is a school? Do we still need one?
- What is apocalypse? Are we facing one?
- How could/should a School of Apocalypse be structured?
- Can pedagogy be a weapon? Can it be used against apocalypse?
- Is School of Apocalypse part of a broader movement? Which one?
Lots of questions to set us off.
This is a potluck, so bring beer/wine/food to share.
221 Nassau Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222