This coming Monday, December 19 is our Quarterly Meeting, which means that working groups will be presenting projects and research from the last 3 months!
We will meet in the back of Pioneer Books, a cozy space that is a bit bigger than the PW classroom, and is just down the block at 289 Van Brunt St.
Each working group will have 10 minutes to present, and 10 minutes for Q/A.
The line up is:
- Mapping Water Art in New York (led by Sarah Cameron Sunde and Eve Mosher)
- Artists and the City (led by Mary Miss)
- Human Body as Media (led by Nelesi Rodriguez)
- The SoA Flag Group (led by Adam Stennett)
- Body Meets Architecture (led by Danica Salem)
Come at 7 for Chinese Food.
7:30- Working Group presentations begin
9:00- 15 min discussion about Working Groups
9:15- 30 min discussion about future programming of SoA
Please RSVP and BYOB!
All friends are welcome.